Monday, July 14, 2008

ralphert


hey all you loyal readers of our one blog post!  sorry its taken so long to write but i want to make it extra good! (but really its cause i dont have time). classes are sooooo easy i get done in seriously two point five seconds each day. for everyone who is counting down we have eight days left in Nottingham, four in london, three in scotland, two in ireland, and one day for the plane ride home! *cough* Scott *cough*. incase anyone did the math, yes we are other places more than nottingham (school) and yes i am brilliant enough to convince mom and dad to have paid for this trip. we went to Stratford Upon Avon aka the birthplace of shakespeare. one word boo ty li cious. flowers everywhere and great food. instead of going to anne hathaways cottage (no she was not in get smart "were you thinking holy holy a swordfish almost went through my  head? because if you are then we are on the same page." <-- great part and she is not to be confused with alyssa calaway played by ashley olsen in the classic it takes two.) we stopped by a river and i found i duck and named him ralphert (i started to say ralph and then i wanted to say robert.) you can call him ralbby for short (ralph/bobby). yesterday we got back from paris which we planned in less than 72 hours thank you very much. and for those who havent voted yet i would vote kent will be broke :) kidding. vote for me getting married to a british man instead that would be TIGHT! Paris was amazing and 100% worth the tears and stress. i think i cried more in those three days then any other in my life... but i also laughed and was more amazed then ever in paris. i miss you all! holla back! (seriously holler back we want comments people i get bored)
nic

4 comments:

Elder Tommy Hatfield said...

Oh My Heck,
I'm so sad that I'm not with you. You just had to say chandeliers, and Paris, and creambruley, I really miss you guys. Have you found any antique stores for Me? You seriously need to plan a trip for me, but I don't want to learn, I just want to look and steal stuff from them. You are not missing anything that I have heard of, but I guess that doesn't mean much huh. I am doing a fashion show in Snowflake this weekend and I wish that I had you guys to go up there and be in it with me. I am also trying to plan my High School Girls Trip for next weekend. It's going to be so much fun... So you know my friends Darby and Jen, and Di. Well we all decided that since we were all turning 30 this year,(Ikno that's a whole other story) we decided to get together. By the way I have only seen these chicks twice since my graduation twelve years ago. Well I was thinking that I wanted so bad to see my other friend from High School, Heather who didn't make it to our High School Reunion to go, So I called her, she lives in Colorado and she just happens to be coming to AZ the same weekend. So these other chicks don't know that she is coming and we sereiously haven't seen her in 12 years!! They are going to Die. I am trying to think of something fun to do for all of them, I think that it's going to be a cool Pic, from the olden days, what do you think?? Well I am so thankful that I have you chicks. You guys are so much fun and I love that you are more my age than your mom!! That makes me feel like I am almost as cool as you guys. Enjoy every moment that you can!!! You will always look back on this time and be so thankful that you did this. Love you guys. Aunt Jd

Elder Tommy Hatfield said...

Oh my gosh, I have real tears I'm laughing so hard. Yeah, Dad is definitely going to be broke after this year. Maybe we can all go back to work at VVLFM!! It was so fun to video chat with you today. I miss you guys so much. Love, Mom

colleenroselle said...

bahahahaa cant wait for you to get home! i've felt like my life has been incomplete. but seriously.

Colette said...

Two words: Phe-no-menal

Trav